Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Planning with the Magnificent Seven

I have figured out how to incorporate the skills in my planning by covering one per week and spiraling back to those skills that were covered. I have noticed that it is easy for me to teach the skill because I am an English teacher. These skills we focus on anyway, however it is more work to mesh them with the other literary skills that we are covering. I see where other disciplines may have more trouble than me in doing this.
Fig.

1 comment:

  1. I have found these skills also work very well with students in History classes as well as with students in AP classes. Students in upper level course often have a great deal of reading to complete. The strategies that are used to teach students to become more active learners is essential for their success.

    ReplyDelete